SONDEX® fully welded plate heat exchangers
SONDEX® fully welded plate heat exchangers (SAW) provide very efficient heat transfer and are primarily designed for use in applications that involve aggressive, demanding media and high process temperatures.
The fully welded plate heat exchangers can achieve very close temperature approaches with true counter-current design. Very small and compact, they are the perfect solution for applications and duties that require a fully welded product, such as a plate and shell or block-type heat exchanger, but do not need their substantial capacities. A product that perfectly matches the specifications of the task will always be the optimal solution.
In their class, our fully welded series outperform shell and tube heat exchangers in every aspect and offers all the benefits of a gasketed heat exchanger as well as increased durability.
Features and benefits
- Very compact, cost-effective units that take up minimal floor space are light in weight, while providing very efficient heat transfer, through the courtesy of a true counter-current flow.
- The gasket-free solutions feature a fully welded plate pack that enable them to work with very high pressure and temperatures. The risks of leaks are severely diminished with a completely welded heat exchanger.
- The plates in the completely welded plate pack are made from highly resistant materials guaranteed to withstand even the most extreme working conditions.
- Connections from DN32 to DN50 (1 1/4" to 2")
- (Frames designed according to FEA and PED 2014/68/EU (EN13445) and ASME sec VIII, Div. 1 construction standards)
- Plate materials: AISI 304/316, SMO, titanium*
- Working pressure up to 25 bar
- Working temperature -30 °C up to 300 °C
*other materials available upon request
- HVAC industry
- Refrigeration industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Heavy industry
- Mining industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Chemical industry
- pharmaceutical industry
Copyright © • Sondex A/S • Member of Danfoss Group